Alan Marz & Greeny Bear' Blog: Happy New Year : The Curve,Malaysia

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year : The Curve,Malaysia

Yesterday I went to The Curve to celebrate new year with my dad,his friends and strangersSpot me.Hehe
She's so hot,I love her!
This is my dad's old friend
Stranger.I think she's from Arab
Greeny Bear,Arabian Girl & Arabian Boy :)

This clown try to rape me yesterday.HAHA
He's my dad's friends,he's quite cute but not for me.HAHA
Oh my god,He's so cute but not for me also,cuz im not gay :)
Greeny Bear Love The Curve

Happy New Year Everyone!
A new year
A new chapter
Forget the bad
Cherish the good
Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u bawak all the way long to the curve anak you? haha

kokokrunch said...

happy new year greeny bear=)

Eyka Hamasuba said...

hehe suke la tu die kene pegang ramai org.. hahaha

❀aRaBeLLa❀ said...

hahah..cute la greeny bear tueeee..