Alan Marz & Greeny Bear' Blog: Introduction

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Introduction

Hello my name is Greeny Bear.I was found dirty and unpleasant condition by Alan(My Dad) in his house.He decides to clean me up so that i look clean.He promised me he'll keep me,wouldn't hurt me & brings me everywhere he goes. He just had his operation so i wont be able to go out with him in a while,but I shall always be waiting,maybe someday i will hangout with you?


COMING SOON-
I will celebrate New Year 2009 with my dad,Alan at The Curve,Damansara,Malaysia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

owwhhh soo cuuute!! (my tedi dh setaun x mandi hahahhaah)

lol. uhmmmm mind if i link this blog to mine?

and, please updae slalu!! mau tgk tedi cuml warnhe ijau hari-hari!! :D

kokokrunch said...

errr... bila tgok buih2 sabun kat tepi2 tu.. erkkk... berdakinye.. da berapa lama tak mandi greeny bear?