Alan Marz & Greeny Bear' Blog: My New Friend,Oscar

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My New Friend,Oscar

Hi today I would like to talk about my new friend,Oscar.He is a weird cute pink toy and he got two big eyes.I met him yesterday at my dad's house.He love to dance and do weird things
The image “http://picasion.com/pic5/12762aac5121dd9ab180d9db5c340e5f.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
He can break dance.Wow that amazing.He listen to Rnb and Hip-Hop music.His favourite rapper is Tupac Shakur.

Chakkkk "Oscar here :)" ,says Oscar
He also can put his feet on his eyes.He's a good friend.I love Oscar!and he love me too

7 comments:

Lady Fify said...

haha
kwn bru ;)
good..

Anonymous said...

wah wah...a new friend lak ye...neway, ask oscar to behave coz i think he got too cozy with ur baby...i'm jealous huhu

hana x0x0

Anonymous said...

haha comel gile la!

Woah, Nana! said...

HAHA i have one, but mine pink, not green! :D

r.o.x.e said...

alahai..cute nye..

.khairi. said...

alahai..malu2 je greeny bear,
menari same2 dengan oscar..huhu

PaeFadzil said...

comel n creative piece of work! great!!