Alan Marz & Greeny Bear' Blog: My Dad's House (Part 2)

Monday, December 22, 2008

My Dad's House (Part 2)

I slept while my dad online
I can't sleep.What to do if you can't sleep,If i were you,I'll read book or magazine,actually im not reading the magazine but i just had my first kiss with the girl inside the magazine,its a Seventeen Magazine!heheAfter reading book in my dad's room.I jumped to my dad's computer to see what he doing.He's chatting with his new girlfriend,maybe?hehe
After looking at computer screen for a long time,my eyes hurt!My dad gave me black glasses to protect my eyes.He love me so much,i love him tooooo!Actually,i feel cool when i'm wearing black glasses.HAHA

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah wah...i used to hv the same imaginary living teddy bear when i was 15...but too bad i'm not as creative as u are, alan..u imagine the teddy is ur son...me? he was my first bf muahaha

hana xoxo

Syd Rahim said...

Aww , how cute :)

Alan Marz said...

yeah i imagine hes my son.haha

Eyka Hamasuba said...

comel gile...heehhehe..

*sengih dan masih tak henti lagi tersengih..hehe :D

Alan Marz said...

haha thanks eyka =]

Anonymous said...

sgggggggggttttttttt shoeml....!!!!

skew3!!!;))style bro..;))

Alan Marz said...

thanks ciktaso.hehehe

Anonymous said...

omg! mmg comel laa hahaa tatau nk ckp ape da ;D